Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Plymouth Drop Location Added



For those of you who know me personally, you know that I worked for Jerry's Service Inc. for over 5 years. I was pregnant with Harper while I was the manager of their Holiday store and after her death I remained employed with the company in a couple different positions. I never went back to work at the Holiday store though because I knew I would never be able to avoid customers unknowingly asking about the "new baby", because they had seen be ballooning for months and then returning unpregnant. Not the best way to deal with the situation probably but at the time avoidance seemed to be the lesser of evils. I did receive cards and condolences from many of the customers and I was so touched by those that reached out to us.

The owners of Jerry's Service have graciously agreed to let their Holiday Stationstore be an official Drop Site for donations to The Harper Project. They were so amazing to my family during such a difficult time and now they are continuing their awesomeness by becoming a drop site and allowing me to put up flyers in the store as well.

The store address is: 16825 County Rd. 24 Plymouth, MN 55447 (There are several Holiday store in Plymouth and a couple close to this location but this particular Holiday Stationstore is the only location accepting docations at this time. If you go to any of the other Holidays they won't have any idea about this project.)

Phone: (763) 551-3914

Hours: Monday - Friday: 6am - 11pm
           Saturday & Sunday: 7am - 11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment