Friday, February 20, 2015

Help get the word out about The Harper Project

If anyone is interested in helping to get the word out about The Harper Project I have two different flyers available. One is a single sided, one page, black & white flyer that can be hung on a bulletin board or handed out. The other is a double sided, tri-fold, color brochure that can be passed out.

The Harper Project informational Flyer

The Harper Project informational brochure. Side 1

The Harper Project informational brochure. Side 2
Please let me know if you are interested in receiving one or both of these flyers. I can either email you a PDF and you can print them yourself or let me know how many you would like and I can print them out and mail them to you directly. theharperlynnproject@gmail.com

Also, I updated the website with a P.O. Box that can be used for donations. The address is:

The Harper Project
P.O. Box 631
Hastings, MN 55033 

No comments:

Post a Comment