Friday, February 13, 2015

The Harper Project 2015 Launch

For those of you who may be new to The Harper Project, my name is Sara and on July 10th, 2012 my daughter, Harper, was stillborn. It is the single most devastating thing my husband and I have ever experienced. But out of the devastation The Harper Project was created. 

The goal of The Harper Project is to reach out to families in the hospital who are going through the pain of losing their baby by donating memory boxes, care items and support in the hopes of bringing a small amount of comfort and healing to these families. 

This year I am kicking the project off a little earlier. I am expecting and due the day after Harper's angelversary so I'm hoping to get the boxes finished well ahead of our planned donation day, July 10th, 2015.

I've made a few small changes to the way I'm doing things this year, mainly for my own ease this year but also because I learned what did or didn't work last year.

Click here to learn how you can help The Harper Project for 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment